Wednesday 6 March 2013

Visa Weekend

So Im leaving for Cape Town early tomorrow morning to go for my visa interview. The interview is only on Monday morning, but we making a little trip of it and going to enjoy the mother city!  I am visiting a friend who studies at Stellenbosch University which Im so excited about.  Shes a lifelong friend of mine, so its going to be so great to catch up, and Stellies is also so beautiful!

On Sunday is the legendary Cape Argus Cycle race which Ross is riding in, so I will have my cheering voice switched on to cheer him through the race :)



My visa app is at 09.30 on Monday morning-so please think of me during that time!

until I have my visa

Roxy


2 comments:

  1. awh i wanna go there too. how was the interview ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its one of the most beautiful places ever! Interview went well-I got my visa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete