Thursday 28 February 2013

A whole lot of "Last"s

So its about 6 and a half weeks before I leave on my next adventure! This is extremely exciting and I cant wait to be experiencing all kinds of new things-sadly on the flip side of that, lots of things here have to come to an end!

So today is my last day at my job that iv been at for the last 16 months! It hasint been the greatest bestest time, but now that its coming to an end I am quite sad that its over.  Its not like I hate coming here everyday, so it has been good, but I'm also happy that its coming to an end!  

I also had to sell my beloved scooter yesterday :( The buyer picked her up last night-and for me, it was very sad!   It was the first vehicle (even though not a car) that I bought 100% by myself, and last night I had to watch her leave...but nonetheless...onto better things!! 

Yes things are coming to an end in this chapter of my life, but chapters end so that new ones can start!  And I am very excited to start living the next one!!

On a different note, all my visa docs are signed, I completed them yesterday, so next week I will be going up to Cape Town for my interview!  Ross is also riding in a race, which is another reason we are going up. Its going to be a fun time!

until next week..
Roxy
                                             A small tribute to my Tooty scooty.  <3
                                             You will be sorely missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment