Monday 18 February 2013

HappY ValenTINes Day ♥♥♥

I'm not sure why, but this never posted last week-but nonetheless, I'm going to post it now!

HappY ValenTINes Day ♥♥♥




Happy Valentines to all reading my blog! Today I hope you feel the love from everyone around you!

I am a BIG sucker for valentines day-I'm wearing pink and white, got some pink makeup on, wearing my heart earrings and feeling all jolly inside being the kindest I can be to everyone around me! So I hope you are having a lovely day to! 

I started applying for my visa 2 days ago-which is a long and painful process, but nonetheless, every day is a step closer to it being done! 

The orientation is usually always at a hotel in Stamford CT, but I heard that they have moved it to a hotel closer to NYC-which is great for me, because at least I will be going to something different and it wont ALL be the same! I also found out that there is a girl from the same city as me leaving on the same date-which I never had before either-not because I'm nervous to be by myself (which is completely wrong), but it will be fun to have some company!

Only 8 weeks and 3 days left!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment