Monday 4 February 2013

SAN FRACISCO

.........and I have matched!!

I am on such a high and am SO happy with the family I am going to!  They live in San Fran, so I will be jetting across the country to California in April!

It is going to be completely different to last time-as I was on the East Coast and was always in Boston and NY, but this is a totally new adventure! Hopefully ill be in LA a couple times this time around! and ill get to see a completely new side of the country and experience completely new things!

So I Skyped the whole family last night and I got to meet 2 precious little girls. Was great to see the whole family together and get a feel for who they are.  We spoke for about 40mins about all sorts! The girls sang to me and were being playfully silly asking me what I like to do and then mom and dad were asking me all the more serious questions.  By the end of the conversation, both of us knew we wanted to match and so we DID! 

Now I need to start getting life all sorted out! The next step is to organize my visa!

Here's a big shout out to San Francisco!!
Golden Gate Bridge and the night skyline on SF! <3
Roxy

1 comment: