Friday 5 April 2013

10 days to go!!

Aaaaaand the countdown begins!!!
10 days from today will be the 14th and ill be ON MY WAY!

Iv been out of town A LOT which is why my posts are few and far between..sorry...but its also led me to have already packed my bags!! Can you believe it!

So yes, 10 days left and I'm living with only a couple of shirts and pants in my closet as everything is already done.  
Iv got a full schedule coming up next week, it seems the last week is all about seeing those you love,saying goodbyes and visiting the places you are going to miss the most. (I don't know why people leave it to the last minute, it seems silly really!)

Monday is my pre-departure with the agency, where ill get all my flight documents and finalize the small details of the trip, I'm meeting with friends for lunch after that and then going for tea with another friend.  Tuesday I go to get all my Forex stuff sorted, get my $'s and sort out international transfers, then meeting up with my parents. Wednesday I'm spending most the day with a close friend  andFriday my family from out of town are coming down for the weekend. (not just t say goodbye-turns out there is a lot going on here that wend!) SO the weekend will be filled with quality boy-friend and family time, and on Sunday when I wake up my adventure will begin!

Think of me on Thursday-my only "off" day!

Until closer to the 14th...Roxy

1 comment:

  1. tomorrow!! good luck and have a safe journey :))))

    ReplyDelete