Friday 25 January 2013

Whoop Whoop I'm online!

Officially online and waiting for families to contact me!!

We were at a get together yesterday evening and my phone beeped with an email. I saw it was from none other that Au Pair in America and my heart instantly went hot!



Dear Roxanne,
You have been accepted onto the Au Pair Extraordinaire program.
Please log into the Au Pair in America website regularly to view any updates about your application. You will also find lots of useful information about matching with a host family and life in the US.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and we hope to find you a great host family soon.
Kind regards,
Au Pair in America


So now at least I'm online-even though the waiting game starts AGAIN!! This waiting game is a bit more exciting than before as at least I know I'm accepted and the hard part is over! I know now ill be sure to jump at every email received as it could be from my future host family!  SO- to my future host family-Please could hurry a little and pop me an email, I cant WAIT to meet you!




Roxy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats !!!
    I cant wait to feel the same way as you must feel now. May I have a question? You have applied as au pair extraordinare..I would like to go on the same way. I have been working as an au pair in the Uk over two years ago. I have references. Do you think they would be enough for that? What kind of paperworks did you need for it? Sorry it was more then one question.
    Anyway good luck!

    ReplyDelete